2nd Floor, Building 2, Yizhongli Science and Technology Park, No. 6 Langshan 1st Road, North District, High-tech Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Beijing R&D Center
2nd Floor, Building 70, U-Central District, Liandong, Jinqiao Industrial Park, Tongzhou District, Beijing
Welcome to pay attention to Hua Wei official WeChat or call 400 customer service phone for more information!
Wechat QR code
Fully accurate, fast, intelligent, abnormal material warning
Comprehensive and effective control, reduce costs and achieve profit for the enterprise
RoHS is a mandatory standard enacted by EU legislation. Its full name is the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). The standard was officially implemented on July 1, 2006. It is mainly used to standardize materials and process standards for electrical and electronic products, making it more conducive to human health and environmental protection. The purpose of this standard is to eliminate six substances in lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in electrical and electronic products.
China RoHS: On March 15, 2018, China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued the 15th Order of 2018 on its website: China RoHS “Compliance Management Catalogue” and “Exception List” will be implemented after March 12, 2019.
In order to implement the “Administrative Measures on the Restricted Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products” (Order No. 32 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology), to replace and reduce the harmful substances in electrical and electronic products, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, together with the Development and Reform Commission, The Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the Ministry of Commerce, the General Administration of Customs, and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine organized the Catalogue of Management of Restriction of Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products (First Batch) and the Application of Restricted Substances in the Compliance Management Catalogue. List. It is hereby announced and will be implemented one year after the date of the announcement.
Coping with instructions:
Respond to the EU RoHS 2.0 Directive - 2011/65/EU, Halogen Free Directive IEC61249-2-21, REACH Directive, Toy En71 Directive, US CPSIA Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, China-RoHS National Voluntary Certification, IEC62321 compliant, in accordance with GB/T26125-2011
The RoHS Directive covers the electronic and electrical products listed in the catalog below AC1000V and DC1500V:
Hua Wei's RoHS non-halogen solution covers not only the whole machine, but also the parts, raw materials and packaging used in the production of the whole machine, which is related to the entire production chain.
1. We support the direction of “product” non-toxicity.
2. Regardless of RoHS 1.0 or 2.0, the executable solutions are all based on the “manufacturing and control” of the production enterprise (with the core requirements of fast and sufficient) and the chemical (third party and built-in chemical laboratory). System response)
The environmental protection directive represented by RoHS not only brings cost and competitiveness to the manufacturers, but also brings unavoidable quality control risks to the manufacturers.
Problems faced by enterprises:
1. The detection speed of HSF (environmental material) is slow, the sampling rate is limited, and the risk of control is increased
2. High-risk material detection Due to the change of the substrate, the deviation between the measured data and the real value is large, often resulting in “missing judgment” or “false judgment”
3, the most horrible missed judgment will directly lead to returns, compensation, loss of supplier qualifications, serious cases or even factory closures;
4. Although the misjudgment is a false alarm, if there are more such cases, the inspection cost of the external third party will increase, and the associated cost will be increased to the enterprise (such as waiting for the test result, due to the stoppage of work Time costs).
Program implementation steps
• Solve customer needs with modular services.
1. First classify all materials for customers: HSF (environmental materials) and high-risk materials;
2, followed by rapid screening and testing of environmentally friendly materials, with a controllable and reasonable σ value setting, to achieve 2-5 times efficiency improvement, to achieve "fast";
3. Focus on the high-risk material group, build the work area with the material code and correspondingly test the materials, in order to completely avoid the test error caused by the matrix effect, and truly solve the problem of “all are accurate”.
4, with the "intelligence" function of automatic material identification, completely avoid the error of detection results brought by mis-selection work area.
System plan model:
• Customer identification and analysis
Low → accurate, fast, abnormal early discovery
• Design process and key technologies
Full process control → intelligent one-button detection, dedicated work area fine measurement, 3 δ reliable guarantee, full spectrum comparison
• Modular service solution
Easy to use → easy to learn, easy to use, alert
For detailed solutions, please contact us: